Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
You don’t like to play by the rules. It’s not as if you break them outright, but you prefer instead to bend them to suit your needs. After all, playing fair is for people who aren’t imaginative enough to innovate new ways to succeed. Oakley’s Miss Conduct shades are designed to give female athletes an unfair advantage in the eyewear category. Their gradient lens (top to bottom) is designed to give an optimal viewing experience while its lightweight O Matter frame is designed to maximize comfort with a precise Three-Point Fit. Each pair comes complete with a pair of replaceable nose pads, a Team USA carrying bag and a padded case with extra space for interchangeable lenses. Oakley will provide a portion of the proceeds directly to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which is a non-profit organization tasked with raising money to support the U.S. Olympic and U.S. Paralympics teams.
- Added comfort and fit of Unobtainium® nose pads (spare set included)
- Comfort and performance of Three–Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all–day comfort of lightweight, stress–resistant O Matter® stems
- Made in the USA
- Metal icon accents
- Officially licensed Team USA eyewear
- Protective Oakley case included
- USA Olympic carry sock included
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
USA Fanatics also liked: