- 88% Nylon/12% Spandex mesh
- 91% Nylon/9% Spandex body
- Fit: Nike Elite Jerseys are constructed of heavier-weight materials for on-field durability, and they do not fit or feel like a T-shirt.
- Fit: Nike Elite Jerseys have an athletic cut that fits snug in the chest and the shoulders.
- Flexible twill letters and numbers
- Flywire-strengthened collar resists stretching
- Laser-cut embossed jock tag
- No-tag neck label for comfort
- Officially licensed
- Strategic ventilation over major heat zones to keep you cool
- Stretch fabric at sides
- TPU metallic-effect shield at V-neck
- Water-repelling fabric
Redskins Fanatics also liked:
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nike Robert Griffin III Washington Redskins Alternate Elite Jersey - Burgundy:
I got this in 2012 from the Redskins store. It was stiff and the shoulders do move up if you raise your arms but I didn't find it hindering. After two seasons of moderate wear it has softened up a bit. The material stretches and repels water. The patches/throwback logo and motto on the collar ("Team, Effort, Tradition") are beautiful. I'm 6'1, 200lbs and got a 44 because the 48 was too long. It is a little bit snug with a hoody underneath but it's really not an issue.