Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
John Stockton played an unbelievable 19 seasons in the NBA for the Utah Jazz. He holds the NBA record for career assists with an amazing 15,806. In 2009, he was inducted in the NBA Hall of Fame. Celebrate the career of one of the game's best point guards when you sport this Swingman Throwback jersey from adidas. Featuring tackle twill "Jazz" lettering and #12 on the front and Stockton’s name and number on the back, this jersey is sure to show everyone you're a lifelong Jazz fan!
- 100% Polyester mesh
- 10oz. Polyester flat-knit rib collar and armholes
- adidas Swingman jock tag with alpha sizing on the lower left front above the hem
- Decorated in the classic team colors
- Features a 10oz. polyester braid and a 2" drop tail
- Made in Honduras
- NBA logo and adidas logo embroidered on the upper left shoulder
- Officially licensed
- Player's name and number featured on the back
- Printed tackle-twill graphics
- Tab with the NBA logo at lower left side seam above the side vent
- Team name and player's number displayed on the chest