Promotion Terms & Conditions
- There is a limit of one coupon per order.
- Offer expires 11/24/2014 at 11:59AM ET.
Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ driver Josh Wise rises to every opportunity that comes his way and no one has recognized his star potential more than Dogecoin - an open source, peer-to-peer digital currency. At Talladega Superspeedway on May 4, Wise scored an impressive top-20 finish behind the wheel of his No. 98 race car funded by Dogecoin and the Reddit online community. More than 1,200 Redditors contributed to this unique online campaign and its growing success not only secured Wise sponsorship at Talladega, but also raised enough fan votes to place Wise in the NASCAR® Sprint All-Star race. “I’m still trying to wrap my head around it,” Wise said. “This is huge for me and our team. It really just started with a 16-year-old kid who posted something on Reddit.com about some good runs we had. And for whatever reason this huge, awesome community just got behind us.” Own a piece of this incredible story. Order Wise’s No. 98 Dogecoin Chevrolet SS die-cast today!
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed