Order now, receive no later than Friday, January 30th. Some limitations apply.
In its return to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™, the No. 3 Chevrolet will lead the field at the DAYTONA 500® after Austin Dillon won the pole. Thirteen years since the iconic No. 3 was last in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™, Dillon qualified the No. 3 Dow® Chevrolet SS with a timed lap of 196.019 mph. Look for Dillon and the Richard Childress Racing team to give a legendary performance during the season’s most anticipated event! Now available from Lionel Racing is the Action Racing Collectables die-cast of Dillon’s No. 3 Dow® Chevrolet SS pole car. With over 180 parts and pieces and the Coors Light pole winner logo on the door panel, each die-cast is incredibly detailed to replicate Dillon’s car just as it looked on track.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Color chrome finish for superior shine
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-casts and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.