This item ships within one business day.
$4.99 flat rate shipping. See other shipping options.
After the first 4 July Daytona races were limited to 250 miles, Bill France made the decision to expand the race to 400 miles in 1963 because the cars where getting faster and races were getting over too quickly. He believed the fans were not getting their money's worth at 250 miles. "Fireball" Roberts won the inaugural Firecracker 400 race that day.
- 100% Pre-shrunk ringspun cotton
- Crew neckline
- Made in El Salvador
- Needle-hemmed sleeves and bottom won't unravel
- Officially licensed
- Short-sleeved T-shirt
- Taped neck and shoulder seams for durability
- Weathered, retro NASCAR race graphics printed on front
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Authentic Look
- Quality Construction
Comments about NASCAR Classics Women's Firecracker 400 at Daytona Race T-Shirt:
The logo and fabric color were great. The Women's XL was approximately a size Medium. Recommend ordering 2 sizes larger.
- Feels full size too small
- Too short