Aaron Rodgers Stats & Jerseys
Aaron Rodgers started his NFL career in 2005, backing up and learning from legendary QB, Brett Favre. In 2008, Rodgers got his first start and by 2010, he was able to lead the Packers to a victory in Super Bowl XLV; for his efforts, he was named Super Bowl MVP. In 2011, he was awarded Associated Press Athlete of the Year and went on to be voted league MVP. Since then, fans have been rushing to get their hands on Aaron Rodgers Jerseys and T-Shirts to celebrate his rise to championship. Fans are still clamoring for the Rodgers Jersey as he continues to lead the Packers on to a successful season so far this year.
- With a rating of 104.9, Rodgers is the NFL's all-time career leader in passer rating during the regular season.
- During Week 6, Rodgers completed 24/42 for 264 yards and 3 TD's, with a game-winning TD with 3 seconds on the game clock.
- During Week 5, Rodgers threw for 3 touchdowns, completing 12 attempts out of 17 for a 156 yards and averaging 9.2 yards per pass.
- During Week 4, the Packers achieved their 700th regular-season victory by defeating the Chicago Bears 38-17.
- Aaron Rodgers completed 25 of 42 passing attempts for 346 yards and 3 TD's, defeating the Jets 31-24 in Week 2.
Overall, Aaron Rodgers has been a solid QB for the Packers and with a solid team behind him, the 2014 season is shaping up to be an exciting year for Green Bay Fans. Gear up to support Aaron Rodgers and the Packers with Aaron Rodgers Merchandise, T-Shirts, and Gear.